Thursday, August 27, 2009

The case of the missing friendship bread

So I am a bit worried. have you ever been given Amish friendship bread? A friend of mine had a while ago and I actually kept it alive to 2 whole recipe cycles. It was almost time to make it again when I realized that I could find it. I just figured that Daddy man may have thrown it away(which would have been o.k., give it time and I will get another) but when I asked if he had, the answer was no. uh-oh. I have looked EVERYWHERE. I just can't find it. This scares me a little, no one wants a bread start running wild.
Oh and if you ever get a start and the recipe calls for vanilla pudding, put butterscotch pudding in it instead. Super yummy!

1 comment:

  1. That is sooo funny! I think it is much worse to loose the living, growing organism that is friendship bread than a sock in the dryer. I hope it doesn't show up under the crib in a couple of months like many sippy cups do at my house. In fact...you should check there. It is a magic portal that many objects show up in. Hope you find it before the bag explodes!

    ReplyDelete