Tuesday, August 18, 2009

1 week 'till a clean house!

The house is a disaster. There I said it. Z-dog and Daddy-man start school in 1 week and Monkey starts in 2. I have giving up on cleaning until then. I feel that if I am able to keep the smells to a minimum and Baby Bear has a clean place to play, then the boy's room and the computer room can remain messy.
Then bring on the deep cleaning! I remember back when it was just Z-dog and I and it seemed hard to clean with just one child. Now I am looking forward to cleaning with just one child. The 3 wound up little boys have been dragging toys around, bringing in leaves from the yard and Monkey's various collections(Rocks, Bottle caps, sticks) are hiding everywhere.
I am so excited for everyone to go back to school. Please don't think I am a mean mom. I really do miss them when they are gone, I just love to see them grow and develop. (and I do admit, it is a lot easier to get jobs around the house) They are all in great schools and learn so much. Plus Daddy-man graduates this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment