Friday, April 2, 2010

z-dog

As we were doing family scripture study, I read 1 Nephi 21:15 "For can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb?" At which point, Z-dog leaned over and bit my arm, vampire style.


Try as hard as I might, sometimes I just can't forget him.


April Fools day is one of my favorite holidays. It is one of Z-dog's too, and he really was trying hard to pull "tricks". I got it into my cute little head to pull a trick on Daddy-man. When Z-dog got home from school, I attacked him with the make-up. I created this little beauty of a shiner (the semester of stage make-up wasn't a waste of time). I then sent a pix-message to Daddy-man, Aunt T and the facebook community. Daddy-man called all concerned and while Z-dog and I made up a huge story about how the boys at school were just playing, when Z got carried away and got too rough with one of his friends and how that friend lost his temper and punched Z, Daddy man became REALLY concerned. This is the point I lost it giggling and handed the phone to Z, who yelled "April Fools!" Daddy-man then said "I love you, but right now I don't like you," then hung up the phone.
HOW AWESOME!!!
Aunt T called, but we didn't get carried away. She was still pretty annoyed.
And apparently we had a bunch of people fooled on facebook. A WHOLE BUNCH
The child may be hitting that obnoxious "cub-scout" stage (you know; loud, smelly, just a bit wild), but he sure does make me laugh. Plus it is always nice to have a partner in crime.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe that Jeremy fell for it! That is hilarious, you're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome. And the bruise looked really convincing good job!

    ReplyDelete