Friday, January 8, 2010

A book lasts longer than a dozen roses.


My huzzy-bunz is amazing. I got a package in the mail today and it was a book from my favorite author that daddy-man ordered for me. Some girls get flowers (which I love, don't get me wrong), but my man buys me books. Now every time I read it, or rearrange the book self, (which happens a lot, I love organizing the Terry Pratchett books whether it be alphabetical or chronological or according to the characters, who knows I get weird ideas) I will think of that cute man. Plus I don't have to feel guilty for throwing away some dead flowers, or try to hang them to dry (which I can't stand) and let them gather dust. Unless he gives me alive flowers, I really like that too.

2 comments:

  1. How fun. My sisters and I just have to buy our own books or wait for my mom to buy them so we can steal them from her. Your a lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete